Please read ‘Terms and Conditions’ below first
Terms and Conditions
This information is provided to ensure all our guests receive the highest standard possible and avoid disappointment.
Rates and Availability:
The house availability and prices are accessed through the drop down menu of each house name. Rates can change without notice
- Booking fee $50
- Security bond $300
- Pet fee $50 per stay
- BYO linen at no cost. Or Linen fee for beds to be made up is $40 per King/Queen beds, $25 per single beds and $25 for a cot hire if required. This includes tea towels, sheets, feather quilts(doona), blankets, pillows, bath towels, mats, hand towel, washers and soap.
- $7 per person per night extra for accommodation fee over 6 people
- Sunday check in and/or check out $70 extra cleaner fee
- 3 night minimum stay
- Check in after 2pm and check out before 10am.
50% deposit and booking fee is required within 5 days of booking to secure your holiday. Transfers can take up to 3 days. Payment method is by internet transfer or ANZ Bank Branch deposit(no fee) or Paypal through credit card(3%fee).
The remaining 50% and $300 security bond(through Paypal) is required 30 days prior to your arrival date. This bond is an insurance to cover the cost of any damage and will be returned by provided the property has been left in a satisfactory condition to that found on arrival. Eg BBQ/property left tidy.
If the final payment and bond are not received by the due date we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
Key collection and directions will be forwarded by email when final payment is received.
International bank transfer – $25 is charged for each deposit (payment) and each withdrawal (bond) to and from this account.
Your security bond is transferred to the account provided on the booking form 1 week after vacating.
Once your booking form is received you will be sent an email confirming the details of your holiday together with instructions on how to pay your deposit, the balance and other related details.
All cancellations must be advised in writing. No refund of the deposit can be made unless and until the holiday house is re-let. If this is achieved the deposit will be returned less a $300 administration fee.
We welcome you to use, operate and enjoy all furnishings, equipment, etc within the property. Please use your own judgment and check everything to ensure there are no potential dangers e.g. bike brakes, etc. Please note that we take no responsibility for any injury that may occur during your stay.
Internet: Free WIFI
All dogs and cats are welcome inside under supervision but are not allowed on furniture or beds. Guests will be held responsible for damage their pets causes, which will be deducted from the bond. It is our policy that all pets have up to date vaccinations and have been treated appropriately for fleas.
Dog and cat bowls, dog large sling bed, and poop scoop are provided. Please BYO dog towel.
Please also ensure that dogs are not left unattended for extended periods which may cause them and neighbours distress.
General – the following conditions also apply:
All tenants checking into any of our houses and signing the terms and conditions must be over 21 years old and accompanies by an adult. ID may be required.
- No schoolies. Weddings, parties, loud music/noise or out of control behaviour is not acceptable.
- Any breakages, damage, or loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
- Smoking inside the house is not permitted. While smoking outside cigarette butts must be disposed of appropriately. Ashtrays are provided.
- Please respect the 2 bicycles provided, do not ride them on the beach.
- The owners take no responsibility for the theft or loss of tenant’s property.
- Any breach conditions may result in termination of tenancy and/or loss of bond.
- The booking is made in good faith and we cannot accept claims for costs relating to booking mishaps/misunderstandings other than a full refund of the booking fees within the constraints of the above conditions.
Vacating of the property can be enforced if Terms and Conditions are not followed.
We sincerely thank you in advance for following these terms and conditions and trust that your pet friendly holiday is enjoyable and relaxing for you, your family and pooch!